HOW TO SUBMIT
Deadline for Abstract Submission : Feb 28th 2018
Acceptance Notice : March 20th 2018
- Language: All abstracts should be written in correct English
- Please fill in each blank according to the given instruction
(A) Title: The length of title is limited to 20 words.
(B) Please select the type of presentation (oral/ poster presentation)
(C) Enter each author's full name and affiliations in order. You may create new blank for additional author. The first author is regarded as the main presenter.
(D) Please select the theme of presentation among the given categories
(E) Please select the manuscript type, between scientific research and case report/clinical proposal.
(F) Type in the abstract contents according to the given format. The length is limited to 300 words with no figures/tables.
- Please input the corresponding author's information and finish abstract submission.You will receive by email your password for further revision of the abstract, in the next few days after your submission
- Upon completion of abstract submission, an automatic reply will be sent to the corresponding person
- Using the ID and password, revision of submitted abstract can be done any time before the deadline
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee and the acceptance notice will be given by March 20th , 2018.
(1) Oral presentation
- Oral presentations will be held in the Palacio hotel from 9:00am to 6:00pm
- The allotted time for each presentation is 15 minutes including questions and answers
- All presenters are kindly requested to upload the presentation file (audio-video) to the system in the congress room from 08.00 till 08.45 with the technician
- Either PC- or Apple-compatible presentation software can be used for the presentation
- Audiovisual files/materials must be pre-tested again with the technician, in the congress room, 30 minutes before your presentation
(2) Poster presentation
- Posters will be displayed the entire week
- All presenters are kindly requested to set up the poster before 9:00 am on June 29th
- The organizing committee will provide a tack board with 90cm (width) x 190cm (height) free of charge, for each poster
- Poster presenters should stand by their poster during exhibition break
(Working progress: still to be elaborate)
(working progress: still to be elaborate)